Advocate™ for Dogs
(imidacloprid + moxidectin) Topical Solution
New ADVOCATE for Dogs combines the proven-effective flea control of Advantage®, which has been trusted by veterinarians and their clients for more than 10 years, with a 100-percent effective preventive for heartworm disease and effective treatment and control of intestinal worms (hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms) all in one convenient, monthly topical solution.
Use Advocate for:
The treatment and prevention of Fleas
The control of roundworms, hookworms and whipworm
An aid in the treatment and control of Demodectic mange
The control of Lice
The treatment and control of Sarcoptic mange and Ear Mites
- 100 percent effective at preventing heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
- 100 percent effective treatment and control of hookworm infections caused by Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala (adults, immature adults and fourth stage larvae).
- Up to 98.2 percent effective treatment and control of roundworm infections caused by Toxocara canis (adults and fourth stage larvae).
- Up to 100 percent effective for the treatment and control roundworm infection caused by Toxascaris leonina (adults).
- Up to 98.6 percent effective treatment and control of whipworm infections caused by Trichuris vulpis (adults).
- Safe and effective, when used topically as directed, for dogs and puppies that are at least seven weeks of age and that weigh at least three pounds.
Available in 3 and 6 application packs.