Hills Dog Metabolic Treats 340g
Hill's Prescription Diet™
Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Treats
Hill's Prescription Diet™ Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Canine Treats are tasty, healthy and rewarding treats for adult dogs to support healthy weight loss and weight maintenance. Hill's Prescription Diet™ Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Canine Treats are a great complement for dogs being fed Hill's Prescription Diet™ Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution pet food, Prescription Diet j/d Canine, r/d Canine or w/d Canine.
- Helps to control hunger by keeping pets feeling full and satisfied between meals
- Designed to complement the nutrition found in Hill's Prescription Diet Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution pet food
- Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ and Science Diet™ foods can help your dog maintain happiness and a healthy weight for life.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Up to 10% of the daily energy needs can be met by feeding these treats.
- Can be fed to pets on Prescription Diet Metabolic, r/d and w/d pet foods, as well as healthy dogs.
- Prescription Diet Metabolic Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||0||1|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1||1|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1||1|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1||2|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1||2|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2||3|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2||3|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2||4|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3||4|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3||4|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3||5|
Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Flour, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace, Rice Flour, Flaxseed, Oat Fiber, Coconut Oil, Pork Liver Flavor, Canola Oil, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Dried Carrots, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Mixed tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Rosemary Extract.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Treats 3499 kcal/kg - 38 kcal/treat (11 g/treat)