Equest plus Tape Horse Wormer
Special Price $32.40 $42.40
Limited Time Remaining!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Lasts longer than any other wormer available in NZ
• Prevents significant reoccurrence of parasite eggs in the faeces of treated horses for up to 16 weeks
• Low volume gel is rapidly absorbed and easily administered
• Highly effective against significant parasite threats, including roundworms, tapeworms and bots
• Treats and controls encysted small strongyles (cyathostomes), the major parasite of concern in
• Treats and controls ascarids (Parascaris equorum) which remain the most important parasite
infecting foals and weanlings1
• Shown to reduce faecal egg counts by 99.9% in a single dose, while a five-day, double-dose
regimen of fenbendazole was only 42% effective2
• When used as directed, Equest Plus Tape is safe in foals over 4 weeks of age and in all breeding
stock, including stallions and pregnant mares
• Do not administer the full syringe to horses under 400kg
Administer orally (into the mouth) at a dose rate of 0.4mg/kg moxidectin and 2.5mg/kg praziquantel.
Supplied in a ready to use syringe, calibrated according to the body weight of the horse to be treated.
Animals producing meat or offal for human consumption must not be sold for slaughter either during
treatment or within 63 days of the last treatment.
11.8g calibrated syringe contains sufficient product
to treat a 575kg horse. (Supplied in outers of 20)
STORAGE & SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS
Store below 25°C.
Keep away from dogs; excessive consumption of spilt material may cause toxicity
|Ingredients||Moxidectin 20mg/mL and praziquantel 125mg/mL in a low volume gel|
Write Your Own Review