Hills Prescription Diet Cat c/d Urinary Care Multicare Chicken Can (156g X 24)
Hill's Prescription Diet™
c/d™ Multicare Feline Urinary Tract Health with Chicken
Urinary Tract Health
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Great tasting Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare canned food:
- Developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to help support your cat's urinary tract health.
- Contains the right balance of vital nutrients to help improve most lower urinary tract conditions without the need for surgery.
- Can be fed long term as a way to reduce the recurrence of urinary stones
- Ideal for multiple cat households
- Comes in two great tasting flavors: Ocean Fish and Chicken
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed Great Taste. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill'sPrescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee.
- Controlled levels of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and oxalate to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- Rich in fish oil - an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Added potassium citrate to help interrupt bladder stone formation
- Increased levels of vitamin B6 to help decrease oxalate formation
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Urinating inside the house
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Spraying urine on objects
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need for proper bladder health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sPrescription Diet™ pet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
Use as directed by your veterinarian. Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/3 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 can
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Rice, Corn Starch, Oat Fiber, Chicken Fat, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dextrose, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Cysteine, Dried Egg Yolk, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Glycine, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 1044 kcal/kg (163 kcal/156g can)