Hills Prescription Diet Cat i/d Digestive Care 1.8kg
i/d™ Feline Gastrointestinal Health
Digestive Health Support
Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your cat's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your cat to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health.
At Hill's™, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage cats with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Hill's Prescription Diet™ i/d™ may also be helpful for cat recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Highly digestible protein and fat to help assimilate nutrients and repair tissues faster
- Mixed fibre source to help maintain gastrointestinal health
- Optimal balance of nutrients to help replenish the body and help encourage recovery
- Added antioxidants to help control cell oxidation
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, or if you are feeding Prescription Diet i/d Feline Gastrointestinal Health to a kitten, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g) - 5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g) - 7/8 cup (110 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g) - 1 cup (125 g)|
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)||2/3 cup (85 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/8 cups (140 g)||7/8 cup (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 cups (155 g)
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Chicken, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Beet Pulp, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Dried Yeast, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Phosphoric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3819 kcal/kg