Hills Cat Sensitive Stomach and Skin 7kg
Special Price $126.09 $145.00
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition for sensitive digestive systems and to improve skin and coat health.
- 100% complete nutrition & gentle digestion
- Promotes good intestinal health
- Optimal vital nutrient absorption
- Vitamin E & other nutrients for healthy skin & glossy coat
Adult cats with sensitive stomachs and/or sensitive skin
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to: Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development.
|Benefit||Feature||How It Works|
|Healthy skin & glossy coat||Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids and other nutrients nourish your cat's skin and coat|
|Complete nutrition||Optimal vital nutrient absorption||Gentle on the stomach and balanced & complete nutrition for everyday feeding.|
|Healthy Immune System||Vitamin C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High Quality Ingredients||Easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g) - 1/3 cup (40 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g) - 5/8 cup (80 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g) - 3/4 cup (95 g)|
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Pork Meal, Egg Product, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Oat Fiber, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 4114 kcal/kg
Write Your Own Review