Hills Cat Adult 1-6 4kg
Special Price $75.65 $87.00
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Optimal Care™ Original
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult
Optimal Care® Original cat food provides Precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for a visible difference guaranteed or your money back.
- Taurine and controlled levels of phosphorus promote healthy vital organs
- High quality lean protein helps promote a healthy weight
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E to improve skin & coat in 30 days*
- Real chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product mea
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Original orScience Diet® Kitten.
|Benefits||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy vital organs||Taurine||Taurine, essential amino acids and multivitamins promote healthy growth of vital organs including the heart and kidneys.|
|Healthy body weight||High quality protein||High quality lean protein helps promote a healthy weight.|
|Healthy skin & shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients nourishes the skin and promotes a noticeably shiny coat in 30 days guaranteed.*|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your cat live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our dry cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America and Europe. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet is available in a wide variety of foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is available fromScience Diet in several flavors such as delicious Adult Savory Chicken Entrée that your cat will love. Also tryScience Diet treats that are sure to please!
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g) - 5/8 cup (80 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g) - 3/4 cup (95 g)|
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Brewers Rice , Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 4011 kcal/kg
Write Your Own Review