Hills Cat Adult 11+ 1.59kg
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Senior 11+ Age Defying
- Defends the body and brain against aging
- Nutrition to improve skin & coat in 30 days*
- Supports long-term heart & vital organ health
- Real chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
*Vs. previously fed US grocery foods
Senior cats ages 11 and older.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How it Works|
|Agile, alert, interactive cat||Multivitamin||Precisely balanced nutrition with an exclusive multivitamin blend to fight litter box accidents and help keep older cats agile, more alert and interactive.|
|Healthy kidneys & heart||Taurine||Taurine and controlled levels of phosphorus and sodium help maintain healthy kidneys, heart and other vital organs in older cats.|
|Healthy skin & shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E promote healthy skin and shiny coat.|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your cat live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our dry cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America and Europe. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet is available in a wide variety of foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is available fromScience Diet in several flavors such as delicious Mature Adult Savory Chicken Entrée that your cat will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g) - 1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g) - 3/4 cup (95 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g) - 1 1/8 cups (140 g)|
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 4089 kcal/kg