Hills Cat Hairball Control Adult 2kg
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Hairball Control
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid hairball formation.
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- Healthy skin & shiny coat
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to: Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development or Science Diet® Kitten Indoor.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Reduce hairball formation||Natural fiber||Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs.|
|Healthy body weight||High quality protein||High quality protein helps maintain a healthy weight.|
|Healthy skin & shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E promote healthy skin and shiny coat.|
|Digestibility||Natural High Quality Ingredients||Easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal|
|Healthy Immune System||Vitamin C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 1/2 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g) - 7/8 cup (75 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g) - 1 1/4 cups (110 g)
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3892 kcal/kg