Hills Cat Perfect Weight 1.36kg
Special Price $33.04 $38.00
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Perfect Weight
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Perfect Weight dry cat food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your cat achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life.
- Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy
- Ideal for multi-cat households with cats of different breeds & weights
- 100% precisely balanced nutrition
Adult cats that require a complete and balanced weight management food (i.e., cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to excess weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Kittens, adult cats not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to: Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development
|Benefit||Feature||How it Works|
|Weight loss||Proprietary ingredient blend||Cats at a healthy weight are less prone to develop weight related issues, and live happier, healthy lives.|
|Maintain lean muscle||Fresh Chicken #1 ingredient||Support healthy weight loss and maintain lean muscle.|
|Healthy Immune System||Vitamin C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High Quality Ingredients||Easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal|
|Supports multi-cat households||Balanced nutrition||Simplifies multi-cat household feeding by helping heavy cats reach a healthy weight while providing balanced nutrition to leaner cats.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/3 cup (30 g)||1/2 cup (45 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 cup (30 g)||1/2 cup (45 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||3/4 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g)||7/8 cup (75 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||2/3 cup (60 g)||1 cup (90 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3/4 cup (65 g)||1 1/8 cups (100 g)
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3409 kcal/kg
Write Your Own Review