Hills Prescription Diet Cat z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Can (156g X 24)
Special Price $86.00 $98.50
Hill's Prescription Diet™
Food sensitivity and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food sensitive or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet™ z/d™ clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How It Helps*Helps improve digestion & stool quality
*Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
*Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
How It Works*Highly hydrolyzed protein
*Single carbohydrate source: Rice
*Essential fatty acid enriched
*Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet™ z/d™ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
- Use as directed by your veterinarian. Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||3/4 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 3/4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/4 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 can
Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Water, Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement , Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Taurine, Calcium Sulfate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 1081 kcal/kg (169 kcal/156g can)
Write Your Own Review