Hills Prescription Diet Dog Metabolic Diet 12.5kg
Hill's Prescription Diet™
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet™Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's weight management. In fact, 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months with the nutrition of Metabolic.
- Clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in 2 months in dogs
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss programme
- A Complete portfolio of dry food, canned food, and treats designed to work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance
- Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Hill's Prescription Diet™ Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sPrescription Diet™ and Science Diet™ foods can help your dog maintain happiness and healthy weight for life
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
- Feeding your pet the right amount of Metabolic every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Determine the amount to feed based on IDEAL WEIGHT as provided by your veterinarian. Your dog may need more or less food to maintain his proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Hill's Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (40 g)||3/4 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (70 g)||1 3/8 cups (115 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/8 cups (90 g)||1 7/8 cups (155 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (125 g)||2 1/3 cups (190 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (165 g)||3 cups (245 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/3 cups (190 g)||3 3/4 cups (310 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 3/4 cups (225 g)||4 1/2 cups (370 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/4 cups (265 g)||5 1/4 cups (430 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 2/3 cups (300 g)||5 3/4 cups (470 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 cups (330 g)||6 1/2 cups (535 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 3/4 cups (390 g)||7 2/3 cups (630 g)|
Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Pea Bran Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Soybean Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Pork Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Lactic Acid, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Liver Flavor, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dried Carrots, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Lipoic Acid, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3096 kcal/kg