Hills Dog Adult Small Paws 1.5kg
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Small & Toy Breed
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored for small & toy breeds.
- Vitamins C+E enhance immunity to support long life expectancy
- Enriched with Omega-6 fatty acids to improve skin and coat in 30 days*
- Calcium and high-quality proteins support bone and muscle strength
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meat
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 10 kgs when full grown.
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age).
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamins C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with our highest levels of vitamins C+E to promote a healthy immune system that supports your pet between vaccinations.|
|Healthy skin and shiny coat||Omega 6 fatty acids||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients nourishes the skin and promotes a noticeably shiny coat in 30 days* guaranteed.|
|Bone and muscle strength||Calcium||Calcium and high-quality proteins support bone and muscle strength in smaller dogs.|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with high quality natural ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/4 cup (25 g) - 1/3 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 2/3 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/8 cups (110 g) - 1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g) - 2 1/4 cups (225 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g) - 2 1/2 cups (250 g)
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Soybean Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Grape Pomace, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3700 kcal/kg