Hills Cat Adult 1-6 10kg
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Optimal Care™ Original
2kg, 4kg and 6kg sizes available below
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Optimal Care™ cat food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for a visible difference guaranteed or your money back.
- Nutrition to improve skin & coat in 30 days*
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
*vs previously fed US grocery food
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development.
|Benefits||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy skin & shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids and other nutrients nourish your cat's skin and coat|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamins C + E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||High Quality Ingredients||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives for a flavourful, nutritious meal|
Great tasting natural nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's™ Science Diet™ is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry cat food in our own US facilities with the highest quality natural ingredients These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brown Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.