Hills Prescription Diet Dog c/d Urinary Care 3.85kg
Hill's Prescription Diet™
c/d™ Canine Urinary Tract Health
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
- Reduced levels of protein, magnesium and phosphorus to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- Low sodium to maintain normal blood pressure
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or "accidents"
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need.
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed Great Taste. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee. Hill's guarantees Prescription Diet pet foods for quality, consistency and taste, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for these reasons, return the unused portion to your veterinarian for a full refund or replacement.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 cup (100 g) - 1 3/8 cups (135 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g) - 1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g) - 2 1/3 cups (230 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (200 g) - 3 cups (295 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 cups (250 g) - 3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g) - 4 cups (395 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/4 cups (320 g) - 4 1/3 cups (430 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g) - 4 3/4 cups (470 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/4 cups (420 g) - 5 3/4 cups (570 g)|
Whole Grain Corn, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 4195 kcal/kg
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.