Hills Prescription Diet Dog i/d Digestive Care Low Fat 7.98kg
Hill's Prescription Diet™
i/d™ Low Fat GI Restore Canine
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with challenging digestive health problems.
- Clinically proven, highly digestible nutrition
- Prebiotic fibers to promote growth of beneficial bacteria
- Includes ginger to help calm and soothe the GI tract
- Omega-3 fatty acids to support GI recovery and skin & coat health
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat GI Restore Canine is a complete and balanced food, appropriate for long term feeding of adult and mature adult dogs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information about how ourPrescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 3/4 cup (75 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g) - 1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g) - 1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g) - 2 cups (200 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g) - 2 3/4 cups (270 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/2 cups (250 g) - 3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (295 g) - 4 cups (395 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g) - 4 3/4 cups (470 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 3/4 cups (370 g) - 5 1/3 cups (530 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/4 cups (420 g) - 5 3/4 cups (570 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 cups (495 g) - 7 cups (695 g)
Corn Starch, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Oat Groats, Cracked Pearled Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Ginger Root Powder, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3360 kcal/kg