Hills Dog Perfect Weight 6.8kg
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Perfect Weight
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Perfect Weight dry dog food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your dog achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life.
- Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Adult dogs that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Hill's™Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development or Hill's ™ Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites.
|Benefit||Source||How it Works|
|Weight loss||Proprietary ingredient blend||A proprietary ingredient blend to support healthy weight loss with real chicken as #1 ingredient to maintain lean muscle|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamins C + E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High Quality Ingredients||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||3/4 cup (70 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (70 g)||1 1/4 cups (115 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (115 g)||2 cups (180 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (180 g)||3 1/3 cups (305 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 cups (250 g)||4 2/3 cups (425 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 cups (320 g)||5 2/3 cups (515 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/4 cups (385 g)||6 3/4 cups (615 g)
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Pea Bran Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace, Oat Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Dried Carrots, Iodized Salt, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3208 kcal/kg