Hills Dog Adult Light 12kg
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your dog achieve ideal weight. It has fewer calories than Hill's™Science Diet™ Adult Advanced Fitness Original formula to help control weight and contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has a high fibre content to keep your dog satisfied between meals. All these, and our best taste ever!
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet™ Puppy Small Bites, or Science Diet™ VetEssentials™ Puppy
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Helps maintain a healthy weight||Reduced calories*||Optimal levels of energy for a healthy weight.|
|Burn fat and ideal body weigh||L-Carnitine||Converts fat into energy to help maintain optimal body weight.|
|Controls hunger between meals||High fibre||Natural fibrr ensures satiety between meals.|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C + E||Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Best Taste Ever||High quality ingredients||Precise blend of high quality ingredients for a taste dogs are guaranteed to love.|
Dry and canned formulas meet strict regulatory guidelines for low-calorie, low-fat foods.
Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet dog foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your dog's long term health. Hill's stands behind quality of our product. If you, or your dog, aren't completely satisfied, just return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Other Products to Consider
Science Diet™ is available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet™ is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Obese Prone|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g)||1 cup (100 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (200 g)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)||3 3/4 cups (370 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)||4 3/4 cups (470 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 cups (395 g)||5 2/3 cups (560 g)
Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Caramel (color), Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 2997 kcal/kg