Hills Prescription Diet Cat Metabolic 3.8kg
Special Price $80.00 $92.00
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Metabolic
Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population in the United States is overweight. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems such as heart disease. The pet's quality of life and relationship with family is also impacted because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat.
Hill's Prescription Diet™ Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution is weight loss and maintenance nutrition clinically proven to naturally work with each cat's unique metabolic response to support healthy weight loss and maintenance. Metabolic is clinically proven to safely provide 29% body fat loss in only 2 months. It works to control hunger, helping to keep cats feeling full and satisfied between meals. This nutrition can also be fed in multi-cat households.
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Metabolicis formulated with the following benefits:
- New Zealand
- In an in-home feeding study 81% of cats experienced weight loss within 2 months
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss programme
- Clinically proven to safely provide 29% body fat loss in 2 months in cats
- A complete portfolio of dry food, canned food, and treats designed to work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance
- Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Hill's Prescription Diet™ Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution provides all the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sPrescription Diet™ and Science Diet™ foods can help your cat maintain happiness and a healthy weight for life.
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Determine the amount to feed based on IDEAL WEIGHT as provided by your veterinarian. Your cat may need more or less food to maintain his proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g)||5/8 cup (55 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||3/4 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g)||7/8 cup (75 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||2/3 cup (60 g)||1 cup (90 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||3/4 cup (65 g)||1 1/8 cups (100 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g)||1 1/4 cups (110 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g)||1 3/8 cups (120 g)
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Pork Fat, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Dried Carrots, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3315 kcal/kg
Write Your Own Review