Hills Puppy Small Bites 2kg
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for growing puppies who prefer a smaller kibble.
- Supports healthy brain, eye & skeletal development
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Not Recommended For:
Adult dogs, mature adult dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
|Benefit||Source||How It Works|
|Healthy brain, eye and skeletal development||Natural DHA||Natural DHA from high quality fish oil and optimal mineral levels support healthy brain, eye and skeletal development|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin E + C||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural high-quality ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives for a flavourful, nutritious meal
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Growth less than 4 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 7 - 9)
|Growth 4 to 9 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 5 - 6)
|Growth 10 to 12 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 1 - 4)
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/2 cup (55 g)||3/8 cup (40 g)||1/3 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||7/8 cup (95 g)||3/4 cup (80 g)||5/8 cup (70 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/3 cups (145 g)||1 1/8 cups (120 g)||7/8 cup (95 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 5/8 cups (175 g)||1 1/3 cups (145 g)||1 cup (110 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||2 2/3 cups (290 g)||2 1/4 cups (245 g)||1 3/4 cups (190 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||4 1/2 cups (485 g)||3 3/4 cups (405 g)||3 cups (325 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||6 cups (650 g)||5 cups (540 g)||4 cups (430 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||7 1/2 cups (810 g)||6 1/4 cups (675 g)||5 cups (540 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||8 3/4 cups (945 g)||7 1/3 cups (790 g)||6 cups (650 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||10 1/4 cups (1105 g)||8 1/2 cups (920 g)||6 3/4 cups (730 g)
Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pork Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3845 kcal/kg