Adult dogs 1 -- 6 years of age with dry, flaky, itchy and sensitive skin.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Hill's™ Science Diet™Puppy Healthy Development Original or Hill's™ Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Glossy coat||Vitamin E||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients promotes healthy skin & a glossy coat; 30 day guarantee or your money back.|
|Healthy Skin||Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids||Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids nourish the skin by replenishing natural oils.|
|Complete nutrition||High-quality protein||Contains high-quality protein for 100% complete, easy-to-digest nutrition for everyday feeding.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 cups (265 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/3 cups (430 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 cups (520 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 cups (595 g)|
Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Meal, Dried Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Citric Acid (a preservative), Taurine, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-carotene, Rosemary Extract.