Ovu Mate 1 litre | Prescription Required
Used to regulate oestrus and assist in the maintenance of pregnancy in mares
For regulation and control of the breeding cycle of mares and the maintenance of pregnancy in habitually aborting mares or mares at risk of early abortion.
• To induce ovulatory oestrus early in the breeding season in mares where some follicular activity exists.
• For the suppression of oestrus either during prolonged oestrus or in normally cycling mares.
• For the control of the ovarian cycle in breeding mares to allow the most efficient use of the stallion.
• For suppression of oestrus behaviour in fillies and mares engaged in competition.
• For the maintenance of pregnancy in habitually aborting mares or mares at risk of early embryonic death or abortion.
Altrenogest 2.2mg/mL in a vegetable oil solution
This product is not indicated for use in male horses.
This product is contraindicated for use in mares suffering from uterine infections.
• Unused feed must be destroyed and not given to any other animals.
• Ovu-Mate must be added to the feed immediately prior to consumption and not stored.
MEAT WITHHOLDING PERIOD DO NOT USE less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.
RACING/EVENT WITHHOLDING PERIOD
If used in performance animals, the regulations of the relevant authorities regarding medication should be observed.